Thursday, May 25, 2017

Week 8 EOC: Lemonade Day at Whole Foods

As I currently stand, I am thinking of the costing for the lemonade stand and ingredients, going to grab permission from an alkaline water dispenser on Eastern and Horizon Ridge to donate water for my lemonade stand so that I don't have to use some of my money and increase profits for the children. Tables can also be borrowed, I know a few organizations that have tables that aren't used that they'd be more than happy to let me borrow for a good cause. As for the lemons and cane sugar, some money may need to be used up. I currently have no children to use for my stand, I will have to call a school or the boys and girls club of Las Vegas. I will give them my introduction as a culinary management student and I'm proposing a hypothetical lemonade day that will be good for the community, and for the project I will need a letter emailed or hand-written saying that I have permission to have four children assist in running my lemonade stand on my particular day for lemonade day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 EOC: Not Failing

One reason places fail is that they choose a poor location. On Eastern, there is now a Mediterranean food restaurant, that spot has constant...